ROPES Gold Ring with 3.35ct Multi Color Sapphires and Diamonds - 14K Gold
Miami & NYC
Three bold-looking rings, pave set with 3.35ct multi color sapphires and diamonds, connected by the signature exclusive Rockford screws with rope designs flowing in between the bands. Our ROPES ring has a very modern, striking look with a special spin. This piece is available in 20 variations. The Ropes ring is a versatile piece that can serve not only as an everyday band, but also as a timeless wedding ring.
- Ring Width: 11.5 mm
- Gemstone Carat Weight (Appx.): 3.00 ct
- Gemstone Type: Multi Color Sapphire
- Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 0.35 ct
- Diamond Type: Natural White Diamond
- Diamond Color/Clarity: F-G/VS1-VS2
- Metal: All Gold is 14 or 18 Karat & Platinum
- Flexibility: None
- Gender: for Men and Women
- Certificate of Authenticity comes with all Rockford pieces
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all our pieces
- Insured Free FedEx / UPS Express Shipping
- 14-day return and exchange policy for all products
Some of the oldest rock in the whole world lies in Michigan’s rugged Upper Peninsula: the four-billion-year-old Canadian Shield. When European explorers stumbled upon a Michigan gold mine in 1880, they called it Ropes - ancient Celts believed twisting ropes symbolized eternity itself.
We named our ROPES ring for those who think bigger than just the here and now: individuals with wisdom and endurance.
Please note the production time for each ring 15+ business days, due to the fact that each ring is made per size and per order. For rush deliveries, before placing an order, please contact us immediately at 888.766.9122. Learn More >>
Returns & Exchanges
Rockford Collection offers 14-day return and exchange policy for all products. Please note restocking fee may apply. Learn more >>
Rockford Collection is here for you for a lifetime to maintain and repair your jewelry should you need it. Learn More >>
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Lifetime Warranty Card
- Leather Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
Graded Natural AAA (Highest Available) Fact: Second only to Diamond in terms of hardness
Symbol: Representing wealth, loyalty and a favored precious stone amongst royalty.
Symbol: Eternity, life and wealth. No other metal has as big a following as gold.
Designed, developed and manufactured in New York with love and a little bit of attitude...