CLEBURNE Gold Ring with 2.70ct Diamonds - Wide Version
The unique look of this ring with 2.70ct diamonds, available in 4 variations, effortlessly blends innovative design and modern elegance. The CLEBURNE is complete with Rockford Collection’s signature elements and a breathtaking emerald-cut center diamond. This diamond ring not only serves flawlessly as a one-of-a-kind statement piece, but can also be worn as an exquisite wedding ring.
- Ring Width: 10 mm
- Center Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 0.45ct
- Side Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 2.25 ct
- Diamond Type: Natural White Diamond
- Diamond Color/Clarity: F-G/VS1-VS2
- Metal: All Gold is 14 or 18 Karat & Platinum
- Gender: for Men and Women
- Certificate of Authenticity comes with all Rockford pieces
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all our pieces
- Insured Free FedEx / UPS Express Shipping
- 14-day return and exchange policy for all products
Rebellious Texas has always stood apart from the herd. Texans are proud folks who like to do things their own way. (The Republic of Texas was its own country for nearly a decade)
We called our innovative ring after the Cleburne mine in TX because it channels that free and independent spirit. The CLEBURNE ring is for an autonomous individual who knows their own mind and isn’t afraid to be different.
Please note the production time for each ring 15+ business days, due to the fact that each ring is made per size and per order. For rush deliveries, before placing an order, please contact us immediately at 888.766.9122. Learn More >>
Returns & Exchanges
Rockford Collection offers 14-day return and exchange policy for all products. Please note restocking fee may apply. Learn more >>
Rockford Collection is here for you for a lifetime to maintain and repair your jewelry should you need it. Learn More >>
Definition: Not a boring wedding band
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Lifetime Warranty Card
- Leather Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
Color F, Clarity VS Age: Billion+ years old.
Symbol: Longevity, courage, invincibility and strength. The king of stones.
Symbol: Eternity, life and wealth. No other metal has as big a following as gold.
Designed, developed and manufactured in New York with love and a little bit of attitude...