STAR OF DAVID Pendant in Gold with 0.45ct Black Diamonds
This handmade star of David pendant is available in gold and platinum and fully customizable with natural black or white diamonds and any engraving your bold heart desires.
- Pendant Dimensions: 1.5” x 1” (38x25mm)
- Metal: All Gold is 14 or 18 Karat & Platinum
- Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 0.45 ct
- Diamond Type: Natural Black Diamond
- Please note: pendant only; chain sold separately
- Pendant compatible with chains up to 2.8x4mm
- Chain length (if selected): 24”
- Gender: for Men and Women
- Certificate of Authenticity comes with all Rockford pieces
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all our pieces
- Insured Free FedEx / UPS Express Shipping
- 14-day return and exchange policy for all products
Worldwide Shipping is Free on all Rockford products! All orders are shipped fully insured through FedEx or UPS Express services with Signature Confirmation. Please note the production time for each product 15+ business days, due to the fact that each product is made per size and per order. Allow an additional 2-3 business days for Express shipping. For rush deliveries, before placing an order, please contact us immediately at 888.766.9122. Learn More >>
Returns & Exchanges
Rockford Collection offers 14-day return and exchange policy for all products. Please note restocking fee may apply. Learn more >>
One of a kind pieces made exclusively in precious metals and gemstones requires specialist aftercare provided by us. Rockford Collection is here for you for a lifetime to maintain and repair your jewelry should you need it. Learn More >>
The STAR OF DAVID is available in Variations and can customised further still with varying degrees of width, size of diamonds and precious stones.
Definition: Not a boring wedding band
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Lifetime Warranty Card
- Leather Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
Color F, Clarity VS Fact: The toughest form of natural diamond.
Symbol: The toughest diamonds for the toughness of men.
Symbol: Eternity, life and wealth. No other metal has as big a following as gold.