VULTURE Comfort Fit Gold Ring with 0.90ct Diamonds
A fusion of Art Deco styles and 0.90ct center round brilliant cut diamond-setting with our signature Rockford details gives this comfort fit ring a stunning and distinctive look. The VULTURE is available in 9 variations. From designer band to statement wedding ring, this piece fits perfectly into any situation.
- Ring Width (Top): 8 mm
- Ring Fit: Comfort
- Center Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 0.45 ct
- Side Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 0.45 ct
- Diamond Type: Natural White Diamond
- Diamond Color/Clarity: F-G/VS1-VS2
- Metal: All Gold is 14 or 18 Karat & Platinum
- Gender: for Men and Women
- Certificate of Authenticity comes with all Rockford pieces
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all our pieces
- Insured Free FedEx / UPS Express Shipping
- 14-day return and exchange policy for all products
Arizona’s breathtaking Sonoran desert is on average, the hottest desert in all of North America, a land of cacti and coyotes. Determined adventurers braved the terrible heat to strike gold there in the 1860’s, naming their lucrative mine after the tough scavenger birds that soared high above.
Miner or bird, it takes a unique creature to not just survive but flourish under these harsh conditions: the bold and fierce VULTURE ring is for them.
Please note the production time for each ring 15+ business days, due to the fact that each ring is made per size and per order. For rush deliveries, before placing an order, please contact us immediately at 888.766.9122. Learn More >>
Returns & Exchanges
Rockford Collection offers 14-day return and exchange policy for all products. Please note restocking fee may apply. Learn more >>
Rockford Collection is here for you for a lifetime to maintain and repair your jewelry should you need it. Learn More >>
Definition: Not a boring wedding band
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Lifetime Warranty Card
- Leather Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
Color F, Clarity VS Age: Billion+ years old.
Symbol: Longevity, courage, invincibility and strength. The king of stones.
Symbol: Eternity, life and wealth. No other metal has as big a following as gold.
Designed, developed and manufactured in New York with love and a little bit of attitude...