LA PAZ Atomic Silicone & Gold Ring with 0.05ct Diamonds
Miami & NYC
The Atomic ring was designed with flexibility and style at its core. Silicone and precious metals seamlessly fuse together to create the ideal every-day ring for those that work with their hands. This version of the Atomic La Paz features an enlarged 0.05 ct center stone, available in a variety of natural diamonds. Band colors are exchangeable upon request for an additional fee.
- Ring Width: 10 mm
- Band Material: Silicone
- Metal: All Gold is 14 or 18 Karat & Platinum
- Total Carat Weight (Appx.): 0.05 ct
- Diamond Type: Natural White & Black Diamond
- Diamond Color/Clarity: F-G/VS1-VS2
- Center Stone: available in White & Black Diamond
- Gender: for Men and Women
- Certificate of Authenticity comes with all Rockford pieces
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all our pieces
- Insured Free FedEx / UPS Express Shipping
- 14-day return and exchange policy for all products
Paz means "Peace" in Spanish. The La Paz gold mine in Arizona was a melting pot, named for an ideal of cultural harmony and ethnic fusion - foreign explorers from all over the world flocked to Arizona to strike it rich.
These pioneers were simultaneously daring and open-hearted. In this spirit, our LA PAZ band is a unique synthesis of styles: the whole is bigger than the sum of its parts.
Please note the production time for each ring 15+ business days, due to the fact that each ring is made per size and per order. For rush deliveries, before placing an order, please contact us immediately at 888.766.9122. Learn More >>
Returns & Exchanges
Rockford Collection offers 14-day return and exchange policy for all products. Please note restocking fee may apply. Learn more >>
Rockford Collection is here for you for a lifetime to maintain and repair your jewelry should you need it. Learn More >>
Definition: Not a boring wedding band
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Lifetime Warranty Card
- Leather Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
Color F, Clarity VS Age: Billion+ years old.
Symbol: Longevity, courage, invincibility and strength. The king of stones.
Symbol: Eternity, life and wealth. No other metal has as big a following as gold.
Designed, developed and manufactured in New York with love and a little bit of attitude...