LA PAZ Gold Ring with 4.70ct Emeralds and Diamonds
The design of this band bridges two different styles in its variations of 4.70ct emerald pave setting and metals: contemporary classic and cutting-edge modern. This ring is available in 34 variations. The La Paz, often enjoyed as an exceptional statement piece, can even be worn as a designer wedding ring.
- Ring Width: 10 mm
- Gemstone Carat Weight (Appx.): 4.00 ct
- Gemstone Type: Emerald
- Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 0.70 ct
- Diamond Type: Natural White Diamond
- Diamond Color/Clarity: F-G/VS1-VS2
- Metal: All Gold is 14 or 18 Karat & Platinum
- Flexibility: None
- Gender: for Men and Women
- Certificate of Authenticity comes with all Rockford pieces
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all our pieces
- Insured Free FedEx / UPS Express Shipping
- 14-day return and exchange policy for all products
Paz means "Peace" in Spanish. The La Paz gold mine in Arizona was a melting pot, named for an ideal of cultural harmony and ethnic fusion - foreign explorers from all over the world flocked to Arizona to strike it rich.
These pioneers were simultaneously daring and open-hearted. In this spirit, our LA PAZ band is a unique synthesis of styles: the whole is bigger than the sum of its parts.
Please note the production time for each ring 15+ business days, due to the fact that each ring is made per size and per order. For rush deliveries, before placing an order, please contact us immediately at 888.766.9122. Learn More >>
Returns & Exchanges
Rockford Collection offers 14-day return and exchange policy for all products. Please note restocking fee may apply. Learn more >>
Rockford Collection is here for you for a lifetime to maintain and repair your jewelry should you need it. Learn More >>
Definition: Not a boring wedding band
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Lifetime Warranty Card
- Leather Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
Graded Natural AAA (Highest Available) Fact: Cleopatras favourite gemstone
Symbol: Representing mysticism alongside the calmness and power of nature.
Symbol: Eternity, life and wealth. No other metal has as big a following as gold.
Designed, developed and manufactured in New York with love and a little bit of attitude...