BINGHAM Gold Ring with 1.05ct Diamonds - 14K Gold
Miami & NYC
This is pure innovation in a ring. Originally created in homage to modern architecture, the BINGHAM ring has a bold, creative concept. This piece features the intricacies of Rockford’s signature flourishes and obsessive attention to detail. This 1.05ct white diamond ring can make an exquisite wedding band in addition to being a one-of-a-kind designer ring.
- Ring Width: 8.5 mm
- Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 1.05 ct
- Diamond Type: Natural White Diamond
- Diamond Color/Clarity: F-G/VS1-VS2
- Metal: All Gold is 14 or 18 Karat & Platinum
- Flexibility: None
- Gender: for Men and Women
- Certificate of Authenticity comes with all Rockford pieces
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all our pieces
- Insured Free FedEx / UPS Express Shipping
- 14-day return and exchange policy for all products
The beautiful state of Utah is often called nature's playground. It's home to red-rock mesas, vast canyons, powdery slopes, and sandstone desert, and also the largest human-made excavation in the whole world, the powerhouse Bingham mine.
Our BINGHAM ring is named for the mighty effort of humankind to make their imprint on nature.
Please note the production time for each ring 15+ business days, due to the fact that each ring is made per size and per order. For rush deliveries, before placing an order, please contact us immediately at 888.766.9122. Learn More >>
Returns & Exchanges
Rockford Collection offers 14-day return and exchange policy for all products. Please note restocking fee may apply. Learn more >>
Rockford Collection is here for you for a lifetime to maintain and repair your jewelry should you need it. Learn More >>
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Lifetime Warranty Card
- Leather Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
Color F, Clarity VS Age: Billion+ years old.
Symbol: Longevity, courage, invincibility and strength. The king of stones.
Symbol: Eternity, life and wealth. No other metal has as big a following as gold.
Designed, developed and manufactured in New York with love and a little bit of attitude...