LA PAZ Gold Matching Diamond Wedding Band Set
The LA PAZ matching set was designed with a clear and obvious aesthetic match. Note how each ring has its own identity whilst still staying true to the Rockford ring identity. We also encourage you to speak with our Rockford specialist if you would like to have both of the same ring, any other customizations or engraving.
- Ring Width: 6 mm
- Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 0.50 ct
- Ring Width: 10 mm
- Diamond Carat Weight (Appx.): 1.20 ct
- Diamond Type: Natural White Diamond
- Diamond Color/Clarity: F-G/VS1-VS2
- Metal: All Gold is 14 or 18 Karat & Platinum
- Flexibility: None
- Gender: for Men and Women
- Certificate of Authenticity comes with all Rockford pieces
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all our pieces
- Insured Free FedEx / UPS Express Shipping
- 14-day return and exchange policy for all products
Paz means "Peace" in Spanish. The La Paz gold mine in Arizona was a melting pot, named for an ideal of cultural harmony and ethnic fusion - foreign explorers from all over the world flocked to Arizona to strike it rich.
These pioneers were simultaneously daring and open-hearted. In this spirit, our LA PAZ band is a unique synthesis of styles: the whole is bigger than the sum of its parts.
Please note the production time for each ring 15+ business days, due to the fact that each ring is made per size and per order. For rush deliveries, before placing an order, please contact us immediately at 888.766.9122. Learn More >>
Returns & Exchanges
Rockford Collection offers 14-day return and exchange policy for all products. Please note restocking fee may apply. Learn more >>
Rockford Collection is here for you for a lifetime to maintain and repair your jewelry should you need it. Learn More >>
Definition: Not a boring wedding band
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Lifetime Warranty Card
- Leather Pouch
- Cleaning Cloth
Color F, Clarity VS Age: Billion+ years old.
Symbol: Longevity, courage, invincibility and strength. The king of stones.
Symbol: Eternity, life and wealth. No other metal has as big a following as gold.
Designed, developed and manufactured in New York with love and a little bit of attitude...